Tuesday, March 8, 2011

melancholy~

Dear Sister,
Do we look like siblings?
It seems like we just do not look like that,
I just wanna ask you, do we still a conflict here?
If it is not, why don’t we stay along together like what we do when we was younger..?
As for me, I just don’t care if we still got any conflicts during those days..
We share the same blood line, the same family…same parents… same background…
There is no point if we want to quarrel between each other, right?
It is just a waste of time, feelings and emotions…
I felt guilty for these matters as an elder brother to all my sisters,
Supposedly I should support and care for you all…
Okay, so…
I think we should get together now, like what we did when we were younger…
Good luck and all the best for your studies…
Just do your best in all of you exams…
Especially, an examination which will determine your future - SPM 2011.
Allah just wants to look your efforts in order to reach your success.
If you did well along the way, did well to your God, parents, teachers, family and friends…
inshaAllah, success is in your hands…
Never despair and think too much for the past failure…
Just believe in yourself, always think positive and be optimistic, okay sister?
Just call or text me if you have any doubt or problems along the way…
I’ll try my best to lend a help to solve it, inshaAllah… Assalamualaikum…  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!